Hello. It was another day today. I think it's not ThankGodIt'sFriday day because we have work tomorrow!! Can you believe it. It's a Saturday and we have to go to work. There'll be an event and we all need to be present. Too bad I cannot have the full Saturday as my rest day, though I'm quite glad because we'll have additional hours. And by additional hours, we mean earlier end of practicum. That's what we're waiting for!
This morning, we had two campus tour scheduled. One wass from Assumption Antipolo, the other one was from Jubilee Christian School. We need to be divided in half, so the one assigned to me was the Jubilee Christian, and I was with Ate Micha. Since the group was large, composed of 102 persons, it was divided into half. Group one was with Ate Micha, and the remaining one was to me. I must say, that the hardest part of being a tour guide, is to get the students/visitors to listen to you. Actually, older persons are easier to handle than those students who were in high school. They keep on taking pictures, never listening to the tour guide. So what I did? I just let them do what they want. They already visited the Museum and the Lumina Pandit, I guess what they learned from those places were enough. The duration of the tour is from 10-12 only. It was kind of tiring, though I didn't talked that much. Haha. Campus tours aren't that easy. Please teach me how to do it right.
Then after that, afternoon at the office was fine. Had the chance to almost finish my practicum report. Still have to include my journal until the 18th. And that's it. No b**ch mode today. Well there was. A little bit. But I'd rather no talk about it. Quite lame. And he really doesn't make any sense sometimes. Need to get his brain functioning. HAHAHA. I'm bad. I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment